Monday, May 11, 2015

What’s Going On?

Something is up.  In case of a deployment, I travel with a bag that is just for my stuff, like my food, leashes, toys, bowls, and a mat for my crate.  There must be enough food for 14 days, just in case we are away from home for that long.  Angie took all of the food out of my bag, and replaced it with fresh kibble.  I think she wanted to make sure that there was not old food that could make me sick.

And now, there are all of Angie’s bags, and there are 3 of those, that are spread out around the living room.  I know that it is Kip’s job to load these heavy bags into the car, but right now they are still in the house.  She wants to make sure that there are enough uniforms, socks, and sleeping stuff to last for 14 days, so she has been busy checking each bag.

Oh, wait, I think I know what is going on.  I heard her say something about a training exercise this weekend, where we will practice everything so we will be ready for the real thing.  We will need to have all of our bags with us, and that is why she is making sure we have everything we need.  Hey, as long as I have my food and my toys, I am a happy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment