Thursday, March 24, 2016

Playing Vet

I am so tired because a 4-year-old little girl has been at our house for 2 days.  She is like a puppy because she always wants to play, or do something with me.  It has been very tough because I haven’t been able to rest or just hang out by myself.  And her favorite game to play is “Vet” and that means she is like Dr. Zoran and I am the dog who is in her office.

All of this is pretend, not real….and that is good because here are some of my pretend injuries.  I have been bitten by a snake, broke my leg, hit by a piece of wood, and had many splinters.  She has used an X-ray machine on me, put me to sleep at least 10 times, sprinkled magic dust on me, and given me stitches and shots.  She has also whispered in my ear, kissed me, and hugged me.  Oscar the cat is nowhere to be found, so for once, he is being smart.

And this little girl left her crayons on the floor, as well as a stuffed animal she calls “Floppy Bunny.”  I know I should not have done this, but I took the Bunny and shook him in my mouth.  I could have done more, but I didn’t.  I did eat 2 crayons but Angie caught me before I could swallow them all the way.  They didn’t even taste good.  I would rather be tired from training than from all of this pretending.  Sometimes it is just tough being me!

No comments:

Post a Comment